VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Premium Dining pass?

owtoty

From the SFGA site it says there are two types and lists three!

What are the different levels of the Six Flags Dining Pass?

There are two types of dining pass:

A Basic Dining Pass provide you with lunch and a snack every time you visit your home park.
A Deluxe Dining Pass provides you with all of the features of a Basic Dining Pass, but also includes dinner.
A Premium Dining Pass provides you with all of the features of a Deluxe Dining Pass, but you'll also receive a Six Flags Sport Bottle you can use to receive unlimited soft drinks, plus you can now use your benefits at ANY Six Flags theme park.

• Like 1

I'm going to renew my passes for the family tonight. I font know if I'm going to do the dining pass tonight although I will be getting it. Its a lot of money to lay out tonight. I hope I don't miss out. I know the sale says its the guaranteed lowest price but the lowest price seemed to be available until the season started.

They run sales pretty much 24/7 until August. Each one goes up a few dollars or even just cents. Sometimes the stipulations vary. The Flash Sale in September is always the best because it's the guaranteed lowest price AND they let you get that price with only a single season pass. Pretty much every deal/sale from here on out will require the purchase of at least 2 or 4 passes to get the low sale price.

Yeah being able to buy a single pass during this sale is a good benefit. Last year I didn't buy the 2016 pass during the Labor Day sale because I wasn't sure what my situation was going to be for this year and I knew I could just use my 2015 pass the rest of last year. I ended up renewing in November to be able to use the 2016 dining pass during Holiday in the Park and ended up paying around $20 more. This year I'm not making that same mistake and going to renew in a few minutes before this deal expires.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry. I meant we currently have the membership for the dining plan. It is listed as the gold plan. Since 2017 is considered the premium plan, I figured that the gold plan would continue on our membership but listed as the premium plan now.

Also, I can't find the coupon for the bottles for 2017. I see 2016, but not 2017.

I'm just going to ask at the park today.

Sorry. I meant we currently have the membership for the dining plan. It is listed as the gold plan. Since 2017 is considered the premium plan, I figured that the gold plan would continue on our membership but listed as the premium plan now.

Also, I can't find the coupon for the bottles for 2017. I see 2016, but not 2017.

I'm just going to ask at the park today.

They just changed the name to premium I believe, it's still the same thing.

According to Guest Relations, since we have the dining plan membership our coupon for the bottles won't be able until next season.

Strange. When 2017 passes first went on sale, I know a few people with membership dining who got the coupon and were able to get their 2017 bottles. I guess that didn't last long, since my other friend with membership dining also doesn't have any coupon.