VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Grape Adventure Nov5th-6th

Mrpq

Not sure if this should go here or in the trip planning so if it needs to be moved feel free and sorry in advanced.

Has anyone gone to this event? Should large crowds be expected? How much time should I plan to spend at the event? Where in the par does it take place and is there access from inside the park or do you have to leave the park and walk to a different section?

I plan to go the Saturday for when the park/even opens and he park is open till 8pm. Its one of the last weekends the park will be in full operation before Holiday in the Park so I wanted to try and spend time in the park too.

Any advice would be appreciated :Spikey:

Edited by Mrpq

All the park was open during Grape Adventure last year except Bugs Bunny National Park and Frontier Adventures. These sections were walled off and the gate under El Toro restricted access to the bridge near Bizarrro. Safari wine packages left from the front gate via shuttle bus to the Safari Off Road Adventure loading station. SORA was open only for wine ticketers and ran as usual through the Safari including additional tastings at Camp Aventura.

All the park was open during Grape Adventure last year except Bugs Bunny National Park and Frontier Adventures. These sections were walled off and the gate under El Toro restricted access to the bridge near Bizarrro. Safari wine packages left from the front gate via shuttle bus to the Safari Off Road Adventure loading station. SORA was open only for wine ticketers and ran as usual through the Safari including additional tastings at Camp Aventura.

Whoops I stand corrected. As for the event itself it seems to be a hit and rarely heard any complaints.

Like jdc12192 said, the event is always a hit. There are plenty of vineyards on hand and the sampling is very popular especially if you are a fan of wine. Plenty to drink and a great selection of wines to purchase. I've never seen anyone disappointed. Below are links for trip reports from the last three Grape Adventure.

Like jdc12192 said, the event is always a hit. There are plenty of vineyards on hand and the sampling is very popular especially if you are a fan of wine. Plenty to drink and a great selection of wines to purchase. I've never seen anyone disappointed. Below are links for trip reports from the last three Grape Adventure.

Great reports. Where there many rides closed due to set up holiday in the park? Seems like there was a lot of set up work going on last year

It will be less than Fright Fest and your last chance to visit Golden Kingdom and Plaza del Carnaval. Go!

Interesting that you didn't include Frontier. Getting my hopes up that it will remain open for HITP.

Was planning to try and go with my wife this weekend but she can not go either day... My son is working both days and my daughter is in college. Looks like I might be going solo one day but just don't know what day...