VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The Future of Old Country?

ok 2 mack rides could be good

mack powersplash could be rainforest themed it can fit in old rolling thunder spot

and twist n splash can fit in old musik express area

but a mack splash battle can fit in the looney tunes seaport, it be called daffy duck's splash battle

Edited by harry2004

I think that Old Country should be re-themed to Movie Town/DC Universe for 2019-the 20th anniversary of the War On Lines(and Great Adv.'s 45th birthday).

As part of the re-theme the area gets a 2nd-gen Enterprise,Chance Wipeout,and a Disk-O(in Freefall's spot).Also there could be a superhero-style "Stomp" like show in the old arena,and some sort of musical revue in the theater(maybe splurge and get Legends In Concert).

here my ideas

movietown could be retheme to gotham city and part of movietown and old country could be retheme to metropolis

the stunt arena gets demolished and in its spot is 2 new rides. penguin blizzard river (a whitewater west spinning rapids ride) and nightwing (huss troika),

the old stuntman freefall could be used for a new zamperla giant discovery called the riddler revenge. and in front of the old chiller building be a zamperla swings ride called gotham ctiy crime wave,

for metropolis.

the picnic grove could be renamed metro park, for musik express area it be used for a new chance freestyle called kryptonite, and for the old spin meister a new zamperla endeavour called wonder woman lasso of truth, and old enterprise waffle cones could be become ace o clubs something like six flags magic mountain restaurant

4 hours ago, harry2004 said:

here my ideas

movietown could be retheme to gotham city and part of movietown and old country could be retheme to metropolis

the stunt arena gets demolished and in its spot is 2 new rides. penguin blizzard river (a whitewater west spinning rapids ride) and nightwing (huss troika),

the old stuntman freefall could be used for a new zamperla giant discovery called the riddler revenge. and in front of the old chiller building be a zamperla swings ride called gotham ctiy crime wave,

for metropolis.

the picnic grove could be renamed metro park, for musik express area it be used for a new chance freestyle called kryptonite, and for the old spin meister a new zamperla endeavour called wonder woman lasso of truth, and old enterprise waffle cones could be become ace o clubs something like six flags magic mountain restaurant

I like it!