VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Photo Trip Report: May 6th, 2017 - Justice League and VR Spiders

Great pictures as always. It is nice to see the log flume open this early and I like that VR only is offered during part of the day so anyone who doesn't want to wait in the slower moving line with VR has the option to ride before that with the regular moving line.

I wish they would add Photo Booths to Skull Mountain and Dark Knight.

There used to be one on The Dark Knight but they removed it because it was an unexpected flash.

They take your photo in the queue (in front of a big backdrop) before entering the station, then print them out for purchase at Camp Aventura.

Ahhhh yes - forgot about that. Also, I've been on the safari twice but have not stopped at the Camp yet.

Hmmm.... R.I.P. Bizarro Sept 5, 2017

Kind of thinking this too but what REAL reason would there be to remove it? Its not like it has a tone of down time. They need to build that area of the park up more and get more traffic back there. The only issue I see with the coaster is its at a dead end that not many people walk to anymore

Kind of thinking this too but what REAL reason would there be to remove it? Its not like it has a tone of down time. They need to build that area of the park up more and get more traffic back there. The only issue I see with the coaster is its at a dead end that not many people walk to anymore

I usually walk form Bizarro to El Toro. Its a couple of minute walk with nothing between tem but it isn't exactly a dead end.

How is the "no phone and keys" rule being enforced on Ka and Toro? do they pat you down? I have asked this in other posts and no one seems to have an answerer

They basically have security and employees at the front asking if you have them, or telling each person as they walk in, as well as if I remember correctly, most likely glancing to see if anything is in your pockets.

I usually walk form Bizarro to El Toro. Its a couple of minute walk with nothing between tem but it isn't exactly a dead end.

Maybe dead end was a bad term to use since there are two pathways to the coaster but its in a dead area of the park compared to the rest