VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 9 - Add a Family Wooden Coaster

With Cyborg and Justice League, Gotham City woodies seems out of the question unless they remove Dark Knight, the Movietown restrooms, and Studio 28. Just relocate Deja Vu to where Swashbuckler is and Swashbuckler into Metropolis (but leave space for a Zamerpla Frisbee [or whatever its called]) so it can be Called Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth. Best name i can think of is Poison Ivy because its made of wood and she has a botany motif.

Now that we have Justice League, a wooden coaster is one of my most wanted rides I want to see the park add. Even though El Toro is great, I really miss having a traditional wooden coaster and it would also be good for anyone looking for more of a thrill than TDK, Skull Mountain and Runaway Mine Train but not ready for the larger B&M and Intamin coasters.

I feel like a GCI would be put up against El Toro too much, therefore not being as good as something like Mystic Timbers at Kings Island in Mason, Ohio.  I’m rooting for a family woodie in the coming years though.  Something like Wooden Warrior would really benefit the park.

• 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Day 9 - Add a Family Wooden Coaster