VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 19 - Offer Passholder Exclusive Merchandise

• 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Day 19 - Offer Passholder Exclusive Merchandise

I really liked the 40th anniversary shirt the park sold that was only for passholders.

Disney seems to have a lot of passholder only merchandise that is in demand and maybe Great Adventure could have similar results on a smaller scale.

I think that would be fun but maybe there isn't enough of a profit margin in it for the company to deem it worth while.

I have mentioned this before and I doubt it would ever happen but I would love to have the option to buy a friend pass. As my girls were growing up we would go to the park and I know they would have had much more fun if they had a friend with them. An option for a season pass holder to buy a season pass that isn't tied to one specific person would be great. have it tied to the pass holders biometrics.

Yes it does. LOL it made sense in my head as my fingers typed :D. You know, A second pass tied to a season pass holder, one that isn't to get that pass holder into the park but it can be used to get a friend into the park as long as the specific pass holder is there. LOL I cant think straight,  I'm supposed to be on vacation but I'm in the office. (don't tell anyone I'm catching up with you guys)