VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Great Adventure Confessional

Lemur

1 hour ago, Maddox121 said:

Kingda Ka is possibly the worst Intamin 300+ Ft Top Hat Coaster out of the 3. OTSRs, OTSRs everywhere, thanks new Jersey government, hope your "Safety" means T H I S https://www.change.org/p/cory-a-booker-new-jersey-please-just-please-let-kingda-ka-have-lap-bars

Whoops...

What is that? Did someone make a cardboard rollercoaster train to demonstrate how the restraints might look if they were to break?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, p_loots said:

Although it can be a toss up, I usually prefer Bizarro to Nitro. Also, Skull Mountain has some of the best air time in the entire park (in the back seat at least). 

Yeah, it's no joke.  I found myself nearly fully standing the last time I took a backseat ride on the Mountain.

16 hours ago, Lemur said:

Yeah, it's no joke.  I found myself nearly fully standing the last time I took a backseat ride on the Mountain.

I went on for the first time in the season at Fright Fest, and I found it to be smoother and an overall better ride than previous years, I wonder what they changed.

On 4/3/2018 at 2:45 PM, SatansHockey said:

That's why they should and normally do stick to the animal, action and magic shows.

Nobody goes to those to see great acting, you go to see animals, pyro and stuff blowing up and some stunts and some magic tricks.  

I wish they would bring the stunt shows back. Sure, they were corny as hell,  but they were so enjoyable. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, hollyferry said:

I wish they would bring the stunt shows back. Sure, they were corny as hell,  but they were so enjoyable. 

America's wild west show seems corny from videos I've watched (at least the Holiday in the Park version)

• 1 month later...

Wassup guys! I know someone that works at gadv and I’ve seen pictures if backstage before.. I’ve seen the old ride vehicles fir stuff such as, the music express and the pretty monsters.. I’ve also seen the six flags old hippie van. If you want to see the hippie van you go to the looney toons seaport and go to Daffys submarine ride. It’s near there, I think they removed the other ride parts becuase cyborg.

I’ll look when the park opens!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 2:44 PM, p_loots said:

Although it can be a toss up, I usually prefer Bizarro to Nitro. Also, Skull Mountain has some of the best air time in the entire park (in the back seat at least). 

Same and same. I usually ride Skull Mountain in the back.

On 3/27/2019 at 4:53 PM, Frasier said:

Wassup guys! I know someone that works at gadv and I’ve seen pictures if backstage before.. I’ve seen the old ride vehicles fir stuff such as, the music express and the pretty monsters.. I’ve also seen the six flags old hippie van. If you want to see the hippie van you go to the looney toons seaport and go to Daffys submarine ride. It’s near there, I think they removed the other ride parts becuase cyborg.

I’ll look when the park opens!

Isn't Pretty Monsters like a 70s ride? Also... Booyah!

• 3 months later...

I also love coasters, but I'm a huge flat rides guy myself and have loved the recent additions to the park. I love going to other parks with unique rides like Troikas and Pretty Monster. Knoebels in particular has an incredible selection of flats.

• 4 weeks later...