VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Great Adventure Confessional

Lemur

I’m really not a huge fan of Dark Knight.  It’s my #11 in the Park right now.  I don’t know what it is but it’s just another standard Wild Mouse.  After riding this a bunch times the theming doesn’t even stand out anymore.  It’s only good for first or second time riders in my opinion.

13 hours ago, Mr.Six said:

I’m really not a huge fan of Dark Knight.  It’s my #11 in the Park right now.  I don’t know what it is but it’s just another standard Wild Mouse.  After riding this a bunch times the theming doesn’t even stand out anymore.  It’s only good for first or second time riders in my opinion.

I think it's be fun if they turned it into a spinner, but otherwise ... yeah.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2018 at 6:40 PM, Louisatsweetlou said:

When I'm at HITP, although its nice to have an extra month of coasters, I feel that the event is rather boring... (should have a temp. ice skating ring, a light show like SFNE/SFMM has

Yes, I could not agree more! I know they have the light know at the main square but they need something grander.

15 hours ago, Lemur said:

Yes, I could not agree more! I know they have the light know at the main square but they need something grander.

I agree too. I was in Williamsburg this January and they had a temp rink set up in the middle of the street that they close off. It was a nice size and people were using it.

On 3/25/2018 at 3:59 PM, PurpleRainingBlood said:

I personally feel that SFGA would benefit way more with a focus on theming and shows right now than it would on rides. 

I miss the dolphin and seal shows and while I like the joker I much would have preferred to keep the animal shows.

I also think they really missed the boat by not having a justice league action show to coincide with the movie. 

This is solely my opinion, but I've sat through way too many poorly produced, half-baked, bastardized versions of Broadway shows on cruise ships to ever voluntarily sit through a show that isn't actually on Broadway or featuring my brother's kids.

43 minutes ago, Lemur said:

This is solely my opinion, but I've sat through way too many poorly produced, half-baked, bastardized versions of Broadway shows on cruise ships to ever voluntarily sit through a show that isn't actually on Broadway or featuring my brother's kids.

That's why they should and normally do stick to the animal, action and magic shows.

Nobody goes to those to see great acting, you go to see animals, pyro and stuff blowing up and some stunts and some magic tricks.  

• 4 months later...
On 3/2/2018 at 9:16 AM, Lemur said:

I really don't like Justice League.  I think it's overhyped and really not that much fun and I hate shooter video games.  I'd like it better if it was a just a souped-up dark ride.

There, I said it.  I feel better now.  

I do.

Anyway, I'm attracted to Cyborg's voice on that ride.

I haven't been to GA in years, despite living only 45 minutes drive away; the current ride offerings (such as Dark Knight, Justice League, Skull Mountain and Houdini), as well as me just having to have a park to go to (Florida is so far and so expensive!), has me now setting up to go quite a lot now!

• 2 months later...

Cyborg has no hangtime

I only went on El Toro thinking it'd be a normal wooden coaster; plus it was rickety and gave me a headache (hey, so did El Diablo, but when I went on Twister I forgot about it)

Batman was not rough at all

I actually like Green Lantern (even though it made me feel sick a bit and almost took my glasses)

• 1 month later...

The only reason I have a crush on Cyborg is probably to do with the end of the Teen Titans episode "Crash"

and also the fact that he's black (no I'm not being racist IDK why it's because blacks have never appealed to me until now)

On 12/29/2018 at 10:05 AM, Maddox121 said:

Kingda Ka is possibly the worst Intamin 300+ Ft Top Hat Coaster out of the 3. OTSRs, OTSRs everywhere, thanks new Jersey government, hope your "Safety" means T H I S https://www.change.org/p/cory-a-booker-new-jersey-please-just-please-let-kingda-ka-have-lap-bars

Why would this be directed at a US Senator? Cory Booker has very little to do with state laws, he works on and votes on national legislation.  Try reaching out the to State Legislators who can actually do something about state law.   Jackson is in LD12.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1