The Best Batman Stunt Show

Batman Stunt Show  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the best Batman Stunt Show

• The Original Batman Stunt Show
    • Batman Forever Stunt Show
    • Gotham City:Carnival of Chaos
    • Batman vs. Catwoman:Catfight

I know all of us here at GAH have seen the Batman Stunt Show. Which one was your favorite. Mine was Batman vs. Catwoman:Catfight. Harry, could you post some pics of each of the shows and tell us their runs in the Stunt Arena? Thanks

Luis L.

For those who are wondering why I picked Catfight, here is the reason. I have seen the Batman Forever Stunt Show, Carnival of Chaos, and Catfight. Catfight is the only one I fully remember. I was a little kid when I saw the first two shows.

Luis L.

Edited by Luis L

Was the original Batman Stunt Show based on Batman 1989, Batman Returns, or Batman:The Animated Series?

Luis

It was based on the 1989 Batman movie. We have the entire original stunt show on video and will be including it in the Batman Stunt Arena Spotlight. We still don't have a definte date set for that one yet.

It was based on the 1989 Batman movie. We have the entire original stunt show on video and will be including it in the Batman Stunt Arena Spotlight. We still don't have a definte date set for that one yet.

You have any videos of the other Stunt Shows and non-Stunt Shows in the arena?

Luis L.

I cant wait to see it! Batman coming out of the garage and the Batmobile driving itself, and those big explosions! I can't wait to see it again!