VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Wild Adventures Adding Adventure Area

Yoshi

https://www.wildadventures.com/Explore-the-Park/Other-Attractions/Adventure-Area

This looks like a new area themed to alligators with shows and new rides including a new kids coaster. It appears to be a clone of the Fiesta Express coaster they used to have (and maybe the exact same ride that was removed).

It's Interesting 2 of their 3 parks are getting new kids areas. It's fine if Silver Dollar City gets nothing (maybe a water expansion, Unless they had one in the last 2 years). I feel they are starting to invest more in Wild Adventures (might be because of Fun Spot). I actually thought Tigirs was going to Wild Adventures and not Bush Gardens Tampa until I watched the video and got confused. Wild Adventures does need a launch coaster and a Sky Rocket II is pretty cheap and compact (replace Go-Karts and/or Mini Golf, over by the SLC).

They also have some empty land behind their rapids near their overflow lot, but it's technically back stage/more overflow parking due to their rapids ride.