VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Photo Trip Report: December 29, 2018 - A busy Holiday in the Park

29yrswithaGApass

Great pictures as always. Even with it being the 4th year for the event, I still can't believe how great the park looks for HITP.  When I was watching Queue Times today, I thought some of the wait times had to be a record for HITP.

Even though Nitro was reported to have a 90 minute wait, I only waited 20 and managed to ride it again without getting back in line. I actually almost decided to cancel my membership because I had a lot of frustrating trips compared to last season where the park did a lousy job on operations and organization (exception being rides) and going on mostly unnecessarily busy days didn't help. Which is also why I visited less times compared to previous years along with having a Cedar Fair pass and visiting some of their parks. Next time I enter the park and see the lot busier than normal, I'm probably not going to enter the park just not to deal with long lines and poor operations. Great Adventure really needs to get their act together.