VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Misc GA Mumblings

Up_Up_and_Away

It was demolished, not remodeled ;)

It was remodeled for the Metropolis makeover (Complete with the removal of the hand, new paint, etc). Edited by Mr.Six

And the hands can still be seen, albeit in pieces, while going up Nitro's lift if you look down and to the right. I saw a lot of cool things there. Some miscellaneous figures from former LTSP rides, the Henry the Octopus fountain centerpiece and even the former sign for Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train.

I'm not sure. I've only ever really seen what I've mention. I try to look for rides like Joustabout (Sky Pilot) and Jumpin' Jack Flash, but never see them. I really want to find the actual graveyard and hopefully get back there eventually.

I don't think that's the graveyard. maybe more of a staging area before it gets moved out to pasture. Kind of a get it out of the way place when something is being done in the park. I've never seen the graveyard but I hear that in the winter you can see it from one of the roads around the park.

What you see from Nitro is just a storage yard. Most things near the buildings are still in use and the things further away are mostly defunct things. The graveyard, which is located off of the employee entrance road and can't be seen from Nitro, contains most of the older things which are beyond repair (with one exception - the children's swing ride (Mini Swings).

• 2 weeks later...

The Golden Kingdom sign disappeared recently, and is now a canvas sign.

zOgytAS.jpg

Also, self-ordering kiosks are open in Garden State Grill and Boardwalk Steak & Fries. I've been told by the park that they are still in the pilot phase. They currently accept credit card only, but the goal is to begin accepting season dining passes later this year or by early next season.

oUlrzvr.jpg

Eyj6F6Z.jpg

Edited by Matt Kaiser
  • Like 1

Justice League isn't listed on the page of attractions open for Holiday in the park. Maybe it isn't updated ? Also Nitros icon on the rides list for Holiday in the park has the picture showing different color scheme on the train and track

are you WILL Wheaton? LOL

“Wil Wheaton, my old friend. I've chased you 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's Flames!”

"WHEEEAAAAAATTTTTTOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Sheldon Cooper, "The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary"

You guys lost me

LOL I think dougdrummer was commenting on the number of wills in the previous post and I cant hear Wil Wheaton without thinking about his appearances on Big Bang Theory and the Cooper/Wheaton one sided feud

Edited by scott

LOL I think dougdrummer was commenting on the number of wills in the previous post and I cant hear Wil Wheaton without thinking about his appearances on Big Bang Theory and the Cooper/Wheaton one sided feud

I chuckle every time I watch a rerun of The Next Generation and Will talks....

• Like 1