VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

The New Alfundo At Dorney Park for 2020/2021

Alfundo the Clown Mascot Costume -

Dorney Park [Six Flags Great Adventure's Theme Park Rival]Just Brought back Alfundo The Clown [ That The Park took the idea from, for Flippers] for the 2020/2021 Season

Edited by Theme Park Reconnoiter

5 hours ago, GAcoaster said:

Wow, one of Cedar Fair's historic parks (besides CP and Knott's) embracing its history. Too bad they waited so long after most of the historic charm and character was ripped out of the park...

As well as letting park conditions and operations rapidly deteriorate.  

• Haha 1

There was a time Dorney dispatched coasters quicker and more efficiently than GADV at the time and kept order in their lazy rivers. Last ten years their dispatches have become ultra slow and highly inefficient. Moreover, it seems everyone's operations are declining and have been for years before COVID19, just Dorney's decline has been more substantial than others. 

Edited by The Master
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, The Master said:

There was a time Dorney dispatched coasters quicker and more efficiently than GADV at the time and kept order in their lazy rivers. Last ten years their dispatches have become ultra slow and highly inefficient. Moreover, it seems everyones' operations are declining, just Dorney's decline has been more substantial than others. 

And a pandemic doesn't help. 

End of tangent.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

I apologize for downloading a copy your photo of Flippers, I just want to borrow it to compare him with Alfundo The Clown on the other hand, downloaded the image of the old Alfundo head and want to compare it to the new version of the Alfundo costume. Like I explained to you,  Great Adventure probably took the idea from Dorney Park's Alfundo the Clown to create Flippers. 

To sound specific

Posted (edited)

I apologize for downloading a copy your photo of Flippers, I just want to borrow it to point out to you, comparing Six Flags Great Adventure's Flippers with The older version of Alfundo The Clown alongside the newer version that I downloaded on Facebook from Dorney's Post. It's Like I explained to you,  Great Adventure probably took the idea from Dorney Park's Alfundo the Clown to create Flippers. 

444459-alfundo-clown-mascot-1300.webp

img_1_1715564418865.jpg

gallery_2_875_896570 (1).jpg

• Like 1