VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Bizarro Retheme in 2022

coliwood_studios

I don't know, the colors are pretty generic-- they could be ANYTHING. 

I just hope it's not a DC retheme. As it is DC stuff is all over the park. It never fit in the western section, and I'd be much happier with a western retheme. I think Viper would work, but I guess the name is still tainted by the previous incarnation... 

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2021 at 4:54 PM, DantheWoman said:

The other Instagram post said "Riddle me this," so...

Likely a red-herring, similar to the movie Scream. Otherwise might as well just unveil the update with that teaser (i.e. say who the killer is in the first scene). Not saying you're wrong, but where would be the fun in something as obvious as that?

I could be wrong, but these parks are probably getting money from the state to use because of the shutdown in 2020, because it seems kind of odd all these coasters suddenly need a repaint. Some really did need it, but Sidewinder at Hersheypark looked fine, and Alpengeist at Busch Gardens VA looked fine, among others that didn't need it that bad. 

Retheming Bizzaro might have already been in the plans though, not sure.

12 hours ago, jollyroger said:

I could be wrong, but these parks are probably getting money from the state to use because of the shutdown in 2020, because it seems kind of odd all these coasters suddenly need a repaint. Some really did need it, but Sidewinder at Hersheypark looked fine, and Alpengeist at Busch Gardens VA looked fine, among others that didn't need it that bad. 

Retheming Bizzaro might have already been in the plans though, not sure.

That is an interesting take. It's also prime time for a refresh since Covid dampened everything, a little bit of TLC by parks is probably to be expected. It refreshes the current attractions and in some cases, markets as a "new" attraction. It's cheaper than buying new roller coasters!