VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Fright Fest 2008 Casting Call!

GAcoaster

It's already that time of year... :)

Six Flags Great Adventure

Now Casting - Fright Fest

If Halloween is your favorite time of the year, then we're looking for you… Six Flags Great Adventure will hold open auditions for Fright Fest Actors, dancers, freaks of nature, grizzled cowboys and bikers, movie star lookalikes, demented clowns and acrobats, makeup artists, techs and more - join the Six Flags Scream Team this fall!

Calling all actors, freaks, makeup artists & techs*:

Tuesday, August 12 at 5 p.m.

Tuesday, August 19 at 5 p.m.

Saturday, August 23 at 12 p.m.

*Questions? Email ksieben@sftp.com

Calling all dancers for Dead Man's Party**:

Friday, August 22 at 5 p.m.

Saturday, August 23 at 1 pm

**Dance show questions? Email aariston@sftp.com

Audition Location: Six Flags Great Adventure's Showcase Theater

1 Six Flags Blvd.

Jackson, NJ 08527

Hotline: 732-928-2000 ext. 2225

Please complete pre-employment application before auditioning: www.sixflagsjobs.com

Requirements/Info: come ready to show us your best zombie skills. The deader, the better. Must be at least 16 years of age. Please enter through the employee entrance and report to the Showcase Theater. Fright Fest performer rates range from $8.50 to $10.00/hr.

:Bat2::Dracula::ghost::Jack::Jack2::Missmuffet::Reaper2::Skull5::Witch2::Witch3::devilrider::goodwitch::cuteowl::wickedwitch::chainsaw:

Yessss... now preparing for my favorite time of year at the park. You know I have always considered trying out to perform during Fright Fest, but never did when I was young enough to really have the time to do so. I think I could have been just weird enough to do it as all. Oh well though I am glad to see things getting prepped already :)

I know...I love the preparations for Fright Fest every year! I love going all the weekends in September and watching everything coming together. I was just reading about Busch Gardens Williamsburg setting up a new area for their awesome Wicked Woods attraction since the old site is soon going to be a construction area for the new section.

I love Halloween! :Jack:

^The only thing that I need to wait for now is the unveiling of exactly what attractions will be coming out to polay for Fright Fest. I don't remember when those usually go, but obviously with casting coming up the park knows what they are looking at putting out there for the experience. And I have to agree that watching the park take shape during the September weekends really adds the perfect build up for Fright Fest in my opinion because you get to see just what is in store for you without all the surprises being known yet. I can't wait. Is anyone on here going to be working Fright Fest this year in any fashion?

It has been a dream of mine to work at FrightFest for a long time now. I love Halloween and scary stuff, and I always do a Haunted House at every house I have lived in over the years. I just moved this past weekend and I am already looking forward to my new layout this year. I never have the crowd's come thru inside but it's always outdoors around my house. I will do a Backyard FrightFest posting so everyone can see the GA influence, mostly the Lakeside Cemetery. And now is the time to buy prop's and decorations cause they are cheaper in the middle of summer. But I may just try out this year and see what happen's. I can use a little extra cash, and I can't think of a better way to earn it. :Batsmile:

*R*

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(JetsDevs4Lyf @ Aug 6 2008, 03:46 PM) I think if I ever had the oppertunity to work a FF, I would love to be a clown. Something aboutt hat mixture of a sadistic thing dressed up like a friendly childrens character seems interesting to me for a Halloween purpose.

Yeah, my buddy Chris would agree with you wholeheartedly. laugh.gif

ChrisandClown.jpg