VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Red dive machine track

southview2

• 1 month later...

^ The Great Escape is the closest thing Six Flags has to a children's park having started out as Storytown USA in the 1950s. It is also one of the smallest parks in the chain. A dive coaster would be really out of place there. "Iconic and Stunning" for TGE could be almost anyting. Maybe it is a Glow in the Park Parade?

^ The Great Escape is the closest thing Six Flags has to a children's park having started out as Storytown USA in the 1950s. It is also one of the smallest parks in the chain. A dive coaster would be really out of place there. "Iconic and Stunning" for TGE could be almost anyting. Maybe it is a Glow in the Park Parade?

I did not know that. My knowledge of other Six Flags Park's is pretty weak. I know about all the big Coaster's from the other park's, but that's about it. Disregard my last foolish post.

• 3 weeks later...

I love B&M dive coasters (at least both US versions - Sheikra and Griffon) but I was thinking one thing that would make the vertical drop even more terrifying would be if the trains were facing in the opposite directions. Being poised at the top, tilted backwards ever so slightly, hanging there waiting to fall with your back to the Earth to me would be scarier than falling face forward.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...