VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Halloween Haunt

The Master

I am not sure where to start a topic about this so I guess this is the best spot. Many of us probably know Dorney will be changing their Halloweekends to Haunt this year. I was just at Dorney this past Monday and they already have ad signs setup for it. One ad says not recommended for children under 13 after 6:00PM so I am guessing it will be scarier than past years. Dorney will also have a new, third haunted house called Club Blood, the park had a ad setup with a description for it. I don't remember it word for word but it's theme is something about a vampire club with exotic dancers (the ad really did say that) which really sounds more like a Universal HHN haunted house rather than something at a family park like Dorney. Guess Dorney is really kicking it up a notch this fall, I just hope they don't screw it up.

Edited by The Master

All I can say is..."crack pipes and needles"

You should go to Universal's Halloween Horrer Nights, the real horror is Universal being crowded with violent drunks, I am sure a good bit of drug use goes on too there during HHN. Hopefully Dorney will not be as bad as HHN which was not always the mess it is now.

Edited by The Master

• 2 months later...

Dorney's Halloween Haunt was really good. I went this past Saturday and I had a great time. Personally I enjoyed it more than I did Fright Fest.

We went to Great Adventure the following day and the place was mobbed. The lines were way too long so my friends and I left around 8 PM.

I still think GAdv has better Halloween shows but Dorney has much better haunted houses and terror trails. One bad thing about Haunt is that the Halloween stuff does not open right at 6 but whenever they feel like opening.

Edited by The Master

Yep the indoor haunted houses didn't open till 6:30 or later, I guess they just start getting ready at 6:00. I just did one of the terror traills at GAdv tonight and it was pretty weak compaired to Dorney's trails which are free let alone their true haunted houses. This year Haunt beats FF.

Edited by The Master

I was there this Sunday 10/19 and the haunted houses opened promptly at 6pm and the trails at 7pm. We managed to do Club Blood right at 6pm, then head over to Scream Works, and made it to Corn Stalkers right before 7. They opened the line right at 7pm. I'll have a trip report soon but Cornstalkers was absolutely amazing!

Pete