VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

I'm making my self "Spicy Port Ramen". The directions are in japanese so...I doing my best to translate. I think after I'm done it once me to cover it for three mintues, and then stir. Then I'll continue working on my new video!

This will prove we are losers!

Today I am finally going to put all the Japan footage on tape, and the whole family is going to watch. It's also the one year anniversary, so everyone is overly excited...not too sure why, it's kinda strange, but it'll be fun.

Japanese001.jpg

Japanese002.jpg

Japanese003.jpg

I haven't had this stuff in a year!

Day one's are school. We have eight class blocks, A-D on day ones and E-H on Day twos. Day ones suck because it just so happens that the worlds shytiest classes are all on this day.

Oh. I have day 1 &2s also!

I missed my bus from my school to the Zoo, but I still managed to make it on time. Once I got there, I thought I was going to die in Dinosaur Encounter today! 4 hours with 2 families. 3 hours in between them mind you! Ugh, it was terrible, but then Beenie came (after I locked up) and we walked around the Zoo and had a fun time!

-Dainan