VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

I'm listening to non-stop Christmas music on 106.7 online...

:santa::whistle:

Me too! I had it on the other day when I pulled up The Right Stuff page before it was published. The Right Stuff themed started playing at the same time George Michael was singing Last Christmas. I was at work so I had the volume down pretty low - I wondered what the hell song was that! Strange combination!

There are web crawlers from Google on here all the time. That way if someone is Googling something we're talking about, they'll find the site. Only Harry and I can see when they're here (which is pretty much all the time).

It's fun to watch the Googlebot go through all the topics and pictures.

Awesome night tonight! Sweet 16 for a Zoo gurl, so we all chilled. Then my boss and cousin drove me home with an instructor next to me. Dave and Sal were torturing me on the ride home....my cousin had a little too much :Z1: . Of course they were reffering to this sissy guy, and said us three together would not even make us half as gay as him, lol. And then teasing me, and saying that if I ever get kicked out by my grandmother I can move in with my cousin, and Dave flipped, but it was all fun. We were cracking up.