In my head

I know he's real

In my heart

I know what's real

Time

Our best friend

-Dainan Rafferty

Ok im going to start a petition!

This petition will be demanding that SFGA gets an arrow launched loop. we will call it the Thunder Loop and the loop itself will be directly behind the fountain so you walk into GA, see a fountain and an ugly loop. It would look totally rediculous but it would be so incredibly awesome. Then due to popular demand, they wil knock down El Toro and put back Viper! Furthermore, all of the rides in Wiggles world will be removed and replaced by a Vekoma SLC, a Vekoma Boomerang, a Chance Inverter, and an RCCA woodie. It will then be renamed Wiggle in Pain World! hahahahahahaaa! Oh and did I mention Nitro will be replaced by a McDonald's playplace?

Sign herreeee

(P.S. This is the dumbest thing I've ever read and I wrote the damn thing)

This petition will be demanding that SFGA gets an arrow launched loop. we will call it the Thunder Loop and the loop itself will be directly behind the fountain so you walk into GA, see a fountain and an ugly loop. It would look totally rediculous but it would be so incredibly awesome. Then due to popular demand, they wil knock down El Toro and put back Viper! Furthermore, all of the rides in Wiggles world will be removed and replaced by a Vekoma SLC, a Vekoma Boomerang, a Chance Inverter, and an RCCA woodie. It will then be renamed Wiggle in Pain World! hahahahahahaaa! Oh and did I mention Nitro will be replaced by a McDonald's playplace?

Sign herreeee

1. Jackie Santow

2. Dainan Rafferty

Sign herreeee

The launched loop would look terrible, but it'd be a cool site when you first walk in the park :P

For you Warner Bros fans, on Sep. 23- 25, PBS will air a three part American Masters special that tells the history of Warner Bros. The specials will be hosted by Clint Eastwood. To concide with the release of the specials and to continue commemorating Warner Bros. 85 anniversary, this book was released: http://www.amazon.com/You-Must-Remember-Th...r/dp/076243418X. The specials will be broadcast on WNET-TV (Channel 13) at 9pm

Edited by MarioSonic94

looks like an interesting book. Wonder if any connections with amusement parks(Great America, Six Flags, or Time Warner's ownership of Six Flags) are mentioned in the book. I really hope tht Bugs Bunny and Daffy are in their too. If there not, something is wrong, really wrong. Not putting Bugs or Daffy in a book about WB history is like painting the White House purple.