VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

I'm posting from my school's computer lab! w00t! Anyway, here's what's been going on. My laptop has some sort of virus and a few sites I regularly go on, don't work. This being one of them! I would use my house computer...but it caught fire on Sunday! So....this is it for now!

Did anyone ever notice that the Werther's Candy commercial was filmed at the Germany pavilion in EPCOT?

Interesting. Where any commercials or movies filmed at GADV other than for promotional purposes for the park? Also, did anybody notice that the tags under the users name(black tag, orange tag) have dissapeared?

Edited by warnerleroy

Wow! The Jonas brothers are such a great band! I love them all....especially Kevin! The only thing better than the Jonas Brothers is Six Flags Great Adventure. If the Jonas Brothers and Six Flags Great Adventure went on tour together I would buy 100 tickets and invite all my friends! By the way, did you know that the capital of New Jersey is Trenton? I learned that today and I was fascinated! I really wish for taco flavored peanut butter. Doesn't that sound scrumptious?! Well I'm off to go buy a Camp Rock tee shirt, bye everyone!

I'm Dainan Rafferty and I approved this message.

Wow! The Jonas brothers are such a great band! I love them all....especially Kevin! The only thing better than the Jonas Brothers is Six Flags Great Adventure. If the Jonas Brothers and Six Flags Great Adventure went on tour together I would buy 100 tickets and invite all my friends! By the way, did you know that the capital of New Jersey is Trenton? I learned that today and I was fascinated! I really wish for taco flavored peanut butter. Doesn't that sound scrumptious?! Well I'm off to go buy a Camp Rock tee shirt, bye everyone!

You like Jonas Bros (No offense) or was this a joke?

Edited by MarioSonic94

Wow! The Jonas brothers are such a great band! I love them all....especially Kevin! The only thing better than the Jonas Brothers is Six Flags Great Adventure. If the Jonas Brothers and Six Flags Great Adventure went on tour together I would buy 100 tickets and invite all my friends!

You are too late.. The Jonas Brothers were at the park already in 2006.

gallery_2_28_271930.jpg

That sounds like the Dainan I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!