VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

Time for Luis' Reviews. This series of postings will have me reviewing movies, books, video games, or tv episodes or specials. On to the first review

Review Subject: Book

Book Title: You Must Remember This: The Warner Bros Story.

This year, Warner Bros celebrated its 85th anniversary with an ongoing celebration. Warner Home Video released and re-released several movies and box sets on DVD and Blu-Ray Hi-Def disc. The centerpeice of the celebration is the three part American Masters special: You Must Remember This: The Warner Bros Story. To coincide with the release of the specials, this book was released. This 550 page book has five chapters that represent five eras in Warner Bros' history. Two things they shoud have mentioned in the book are the Time Warner Six Flags era and South Park Bigger Longer, Uncut. Despite those being left out, this is still a great book and is worth $31.50 ($40.00 if you buy it in Barnes and Noble). I give it five Warner Bros. shields out of five. Stay tuned for a review of the American Masters Warner Bros. special.

Luis L.

:flame: You do like it warm don't you! :flame:

Yes I do! It's suppose to warm up this weekend hooray. Besides I want it warm so I can have pumpkin soft serve ice cream at Dorney (I wish GAdv would serve it too).

Edited by The Master

^Teehee

Being Friday was "Talk Like A Pirate Day," my mom feels the need to throw a party and we all dress like pirates and sind sea chanties and shizz, and we did just that 8)

i75E4D112-37DD-47BC-8679-102031EDC55F.jpg

Arg

iDAB4B4A5-0874-47B3-BCB9-D7E1242B0DA3.jpg

Me, my sister, my mother and my brother

i1C9DAD92-30A7-4E49-9CCE-FD40C6C82F70.jpg

The Shvwezul!

i27D7D3E3-B9F5-42E9-A2DA-91EBABDC3003.jpg

The whole group this year!

iEE0FA95B-5CA9-4E1A-8CF6-41D870609153.jpg

And the group last year

And today was the AMAZING Pirate Day at the Zoo. I will have those pictures up later

The V6 is almost ready to come out of my car but there are some minor rust spots I have to clean up before the V8 can go in. It will be a big PITA to remove the old V6 mounts off the frame and replace them with V8 mounts.