VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

woah!!

This is This Cat

This is Is Cat

This is How Cat

This is To Cat

This is Keep Cat

This is A Cat

This is Fool Cat

This is Busy Cat

This is For Cat

This is Forty Cat

This is Seconds Cat

Now read the Third Word of Each Line

Edited by MarioSonic94

Nah... I think we're just taking a group shot infront of the enterance. Though me and my friend's Flavia (240) and Zach (230) are doing the Funolympics that morning at Skycoaster =)

See 50 Cent live at Six Flags

Great Adventure on Saturday, August 29. The concert will be held in the Northern Star Arena and begins at 7 p.m. Hear "I Get It In" and "Get Up" — singles from Before I Self Destruct — along with favorites like "In da Club" and "Disco Inferno".

OH MY GOD,I have to work that day :52: !I'm going to get shot..If the park is going for a "Family Friendly" kind of thing,I don't think these concerts with 50 Cent and then Soulja Boy know anything about family friendly,plus it's going to attract some VERY nice crowds...NOT...

50 Cent doesn't have one song without a curse in it,and Soulja Boy songs are absoluty herendous..In example,Soulja Boys song "Girl U Stank Take a Bath" or maybe "Booty Meat" is a good one too.They are both terrible "Artists"