VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

I have only seen the Cirque show at WDW but thought that if Wintuk was themed enough to the holidays it would be interesting.

I am going to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular on Monday. Through some deal with American Express (and a little luck) we wound up with seats in the very first row - dead center. It should be close enough to be kicked by a Rockette! :cursing:

I have been to a couple of the traveling Cirque Du Soleil shows in Philly and they were pretty good. But I stopped going because of the high prices and that the seats are jammed uncomfortably close to each other. I am thin but I was still squished by the people sitting next to me.

Edited by The Master

I just saw a Wizarding World of Harry Potter commercial while watching House.There doing some heavy advertising for it!Hopefully there 100 Million dollar investment will pay off in the long run.But I've been following the construction pretty closely and it looks like some of the best theming you will see at any theme park in the world.