VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

comon guys spring break is only like 94 days away, its going to fly by!!! :popworm::weasel::surfing::saybye_n_fly:

In FL it's spring break almost year round, unlike here were we get 2 warm months and 10 cold and crappy months.

In other news the last storm dumped so much snow that many towns and even some states like Delaware are now overbudget for snow removal. That's because our normal snowfall for the whole winter is about 19 in and that is what they budget on. The freak snowstorm we were just hit by dumped 25 in! I wonder if Jackson, NJ is overbudget now.

Edited by The Master

I am glad the rain washed that damn snow away. It was so deep and messy, I had to shovel my Grandmother's driveway on Xmas eve so we could visit her the next day and that's not a fun way to spend Xmas eve. Wished it had rained sooner, it ruined our nice decades long stretch of non-white Christmases. At least the rain made it possible for me to go to Hershey yesterday B) .

Edited by The Master

I had a family party at my house last night. It was fun until after the party because

that's when I found out my cousin has her 1st boyfriend. I was all"WTF?!?!" and I was very jealous, angry, and upset at the time and my family only made those feelings even

worse. I haven't even gotten my 1st kiss yet so that somewhat makes things worse. There's even this guy who I know likes me and I do too, but after I found out about my cousin Im dying for him to tell me he likes me because I already know he does and Im sick of waiting for him to tell me. I'd like nothing more for this new year than to finally have somebody to love! :Z37:

I had a family party at my house last night. It was fun until after the party because

that's when I found out my cousin has her 1st boyfriend. I was all"WTF?!?!" and I was very jealous, angry, and upset at the time and my family only made those feelings even

worse. I haven't even gotten my 1st kiss yet so that somewhat makes things worse. There's even this guy who I know likes me and I do too, but after I found out about my cousin Im dying for him to tell me he likes me because I already know he does and Im sick of waiting for him to tell me. I'd like nothing more for this new year than to finally have somebody to love! :Z37:

Don't worry about it,it will come eventually.I have never found relationships to be anything special.But that's just me,and I'm scarred after this one girl I was "with" in 6-8th grade.We got into a fight because of my friend asking her something dumb with my phone and she thought it was me... :( oh well.But that's how I was,I guess the girl I was talking about was tired of me not asking her out lol.Nothing I can do now about it.

I am happy to say I was able to complete a GAH project that I have been tackling religiously for a couple of months. It involved scanning and preparing photos for the site. Well, they are all together now and I was shocked to see that we have just shy of 1TB (not GB!) of Great Adventure photos and materials.

We have only shared a small fraction of it all so far!