VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

^For Green Lantern, its really hard for us to check the train quickly. We do try to send trains out as soon as possible but it all depends on the guests boarding the train. Sometimes they do not have the proper posture in which it is safe to ride so we have to take a much longer to check the train. We will get faster as soon as things get going!

Harry no complaints about our towns weather. its amazing!

on another note, people who steal from the park piss me off, they cause the park to drive up prices, and when security tells me theres nothing they can do about it, it even more aggravating!

No comment

Disney plans Mr. Toad's Wild Ride movie

By SARAH TULLY / The Orange County Registe

Disney has created Disneyland rides based on movies before. It has also made movies based on rides.

This time, Disney is developing a movie based on a ride that was based on a movie.

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride is based on the adventures of J. Thaddeus Toad, Esq., a character from the animated film "The Adventures of Icabod and Mr. Toad." Disney is in the early stages of developing a movie based on the ride.

Eugene Fields, The Orange County Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Disney Studios confirmed that it is developing a movie centered on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, an original Disneyland ride that was based on the animated film, "The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad."

"This project is in the earliest stages of development and we don't have any furtherinformation to share at this time," said a Disney spokesperson, who declined to be named.

The short 1949 film has animated adaptations of both "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" and "The Wind in the Willows," which has the Mr. Toad character.

The Disneyland ride, which debuted when the park opened in 1955, takes visitors on a two-minute, jarring dark ride through the world of Mr. Toad in Fantasyland.

Disney has had major success in creating one film franchise based on a ride, Pirates of theCaribbean.

Now, it is working on two other movies based on Disneyland rides: Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise.

Director Guillermo del Toro of "Pan's Labyrinth" is working on the Haunted Mansion movie, but a date has yet to be released. A 2003 movie, starring Eddie Murphy, also was about the "Haunted Mansion," but it got low reviews.

The Jungle Cruise movie reportedly has Tom Hanks and Tim Allen on board, but details of the movie have yet to be confirmed. IMDB reports that the movie is slated for 2014.Take a poll about the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride movie and find other Disney news on the Around Disney blog.

Edited by MarioSonic94

Hey Harry, thought I'd give you a reason to appreciate not living in Florida.evilbanana.gif

314332_10150520298334572_188133148_n.jpg

A couple of months ago when I came home, this was on the wall outside my front door.

544935_10150915215574572_792689571_12781215_1733553565_n.jpg

Then a month ago, I opened my front door and this little fellow was on the wall across from me.

543467_10150917691434572_792689571_12791152_1794077053_n.jpg

The next day I saw him on my stairs.

551262_10150938142609572_792689571_12871072_574768344_n.jpg

Then a couple of weeks ago this guy was ON my bedroom window.

534860_10151003513764572_792689571_13076596_1964022148_n.jpg

And then today, while walking around Port Orleans, we saw this big guy!

Sleep tight rolleyes.gif

In PA I got plenty of frogs and snakes in my yard besides squirrels, rabbits, racoons, deer, groundhogs, cats, big wolf spiders, possums, skunks, and chipmunks.

Seems like the weather pattern this spring has been we get a few nice days followed by a couple of weeks of crummy weather. Western PA and NY is going to have a freak noreaster with 6 in of snow in Pittsburgh. At least we are only getting rain, though pretty heavy this time around and we will be stuck in the 50s for a week in the Delaware Valley.

Edited by The Master

You FL boys aren't the only ones with plam trees, I just got a Chinese Windmill Palm that was grown locally. The nursery had a couple of 5 foot plams planted in the ground that have been growing there for years, even though the harsh NE winters.