VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

That first sentence could be interpreted in many different ways...

I am going to South Carolina tomorrow. not looking forward to the 11 hour drive, but on our way back up (Thursday) we are stopping at Kings Dominion in Virginia.

I was just looking at my SFA discounts- I read the fine print and it said I could use them at any Six Flags park in 2014. One of the discounts is a buy one get one free flash pass wristband (SFA uses wristbands instead of the electronic devices). Do you think I can use this for a flash pass at Gadv? Also, do you think it would make sense to use it this Sunday for a regular or gold pass, or wait until August?

Every year of my entire life I have gone to my grandmas house and tomorrow I may break tradition since I have work. I'm hoping I can go after work but I doubt i'll have time

If you can make it, go even if only for a little bit. You only have so many holidays to spend with your family. I am not looking foreward to spending my first Thanksgiving or Christmas without my grandmother.

So I went to warped tour yesterday and one of the bands I saw was Falling In Reverse. If you don't know who that is, it is the band that got metal concerts banned at six flags because the lead singer threw the mic stands in the crowd. Anyway, during the set, Ronnie (lead singer) asked the crowd, "who wants a mic stand? That's why the cops are here right now, waiting for me, to take me to jail again. " (referencing the incident at six flags). It was honestly pretty funny when he said that.

Today is one of those days where living in Orlando is everything I dreamed it would be. Every channel is doing wall to wall coverage of the opening of Diagon Alley at Universal and they are as excited about it as I am. When theme parks are the MAJOR industry in the town, theme park coverage is a big part of the news.

It is kind of funny that right after the live remotes from Universal they keep running the story about the incident on Ninja at SFMM though...

^ Hershey- have there been any rumors or such about them? I haven't heard anything...

For SF's announcement day, I remember August 28 or 29 being mentioned on here I think.

I haven't heard anything. But they said they will be giving clues every Tuesday.

More water park attractions? Even with the additions over the past few years The Boardwalk still gets very crowded.

That is what Hershey should install, the Boardwalk is still way too small.