VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Photo Trip Report: October 10th, 2022 - Fall Fun!

29yrswithaGApass

OMFG YOU WERE HERE TODAY TOO?!

I can't believe I didn't see you in the park today! I was only in the park from around 12-5 today, but I was literally just about to publish my own trip report & photos before I saw this! I'll put a few of them below and write my PTR in a moment

Did you also notice all of the spotted lanternflies all over the park? The ones you're supposed to kill on sight? I saw dozens of them on the base of the Skyscreamer and the Parachutes. IF ANYONE ELSE GOES TO THE PARK SOON, KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR THESE BUGS!

IMG_0730.JPG

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

IMG_0725.JPG

I think they are taking some positive back steps. I think they may have realized that they went too far with many of their cuts like on the meal plan and tried to push pricing too far on tickets, passes, and memberships. It seems like history is repeating itself like when Shapiro came in and removed almost every second tier ride from the park. Guests found it to be too much and complained and that’s when they put some of them back in the park like the kiddie rides in Balins Jungle Land.  I am sure the extreme reduction in guest visits this past summer made them reconsider some of their choices.  

One of the things that really made the park seem to pop yesterday was all of the mums and landscaping done for the events.  It was almost like the landscaping you could find in the park back in the early 80s. Some of the areas really did look beautiful and people did take notice.  

• Like 2