VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Thursday. 9-4-08

southview2

Guest warnerleroy
What is a Golden Carousel?

Yeah, what is a golden carousel? I tried to google it, all that comes up is Cinderella's Golden Carousel at the Magic Kingdom.

Edited by warnerleroy

First off, let me start out by saying congrats on the nomination for the award. I may see you there as i am going with one of my fellow sups who was nominated, too. Also, for those who don't know what this is, it's an award banquet for park employees -- they have different awards for different thing. This is held in the old country picnic grove.

OK, so i'm going to the park on Thursday for the golden carousel awards. I'm excited! Its gonna be closed and Do you think they will have started with decorations yet?

P.S- I have a feeling a mod will find a better home for this topic, lol. :discipline:

There wont be that much stuff out - it will be in back area, their might be cobwebs and stuff. The majority will be put up next week, and so on. I was able to get onto work crew for Halloween this season

Edited by Up_Up_and_Away
GROTESQUE spelling, grammar & punctuation...

Congratualtions! That's so cool that you're up for a Golden Carousel! It's people like you that make our visits even better! :clap: Thanks!

THANKS! Unfortunatly I was beat by the other nominee. But I was happy that I got nominated and had the chance to enjoy it.

What are some of the categories for Golden Carousel?

Well every department has at least 1 to 3 categories. Some with more. But for example, I was in merchandise, it was team member of the year, rookie of the year and managment of the year.