VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Large Fire on Rivers of America

Daved Thomson

A fire at Disneyland Saturday night apparently broke out during a performance of Fantasmic on or near Tom Sawyer island.  At the time of this report on KABC 7, no injuries had been reported, but that section of the park which is utilized as the primary viewing area was evacuated.  

Edited by Daved Thomson
Additional Video Added
  • Like 1

I had to laugh while watching some of the YouTube videos of the dragon on fire. Obviously, Disneyland has a lot of Disney fans in the park but some of them watched the dragon go up in flames and reacted like it was the Hindenburg.  There were actually people wailing, and I was honestly expecting someone to yell out “oh the humanity”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I also found it funny how some of the commentary about those with small children seemed to think that those children might now be "scared for life" after having seen such an atrocity.  Really?  Perhaps it was the wailing and over reaction by others that would be more likely to leave such scars.

4 hours ago, Daved Thomson said:

I also found it funny how some of the commentary about those with small children seemed to think that those children might now be "scared for life" after having seen such an atrocity.  Really?  Perhaps it was the wailing and over reaction by others that would be more likely to leave such scars.

People these days seem so wimpy about these kind of incidents. Its just a machine that burned down. 

• Like 1