VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Rodeo Stampede Ride Returning (idea)

harry2004

so apparently, six flags america is getting rid of their rodeo ride, so maybe six flags great adventure can somewhat get that ride since that looked like the former rodeo stampede ride, maybe it can fit perfect in half of the old northern star arena if that gets demolished for future expansion of the frontier adventures area:

image.png.4c651790ce418d9eefe542a63ae5c604.png

• GAcoaster changed the title to Rodeo Stampede Ride Returning (idea)

Is Huss out of business?   They still have a website:

https://www.hussrides.com/

I always heard parts were an issue too but according my to it:

HUSS® provides a first-class after sales support service to clients anywhere in the world through its Huss Parts & Service GmbH company.

Many of the HUSS® attractions are still in operation up to 30 years after first beginning their working life and service and spare parts are provided around the clock for all those rides still in operation.”

I forgot, they went bankrupt, but they're not completely out of business. Their rides do seem to be falling out of favor aside from their Troika rides. At this point ours seems like the last Top Spin, all the Jumps (aside from Canada Wonderland's Super Jump) seem to have been retired, their Condors are almost all retired. 

The European parks and fairs seem to have a few more of their rides still operating, but here in the US the Topple Tower seems to have pretty much done them in. 

• 3 weeks later...

Six Flags America is keeping the ride, it sounds like it will be relocated within the park after 2024.

https://parkfans.net/threads/six-flags-america-project-2024-steam-town-25th-anniversary.7794/post-294219

From the Q&A at the ACE event the Rodeo will not be in steam Town. They plan to keep it but it likely will not be in the 2024 ride lineup.

Edited by Medusa42

5 hours ago, Medusa42 said:

Six Flags America is keeping the ride, it sounds like it will be relocated within the park after 2024.

https://parkfans.net/threads/six-flags-america-project-2024-steam-town-25th-anniversary.7794/post-294219

well, I guess I give up hope for rodeo coming to six flags great adventure, I do have to wonder, where are they moving the ride to?, the old tilt n whirl space?

Edited by harry2004