VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2023 Great ADVENTure Calendar- Day 22- Use Themed Background Music in the Park

I know GA did not have a speaker feed throughout the park back in the 1970s and 1980s, thus the park also lacked the ability to page people as well.  Assuming they do now have a feed system throughout the park, I fully agree that playing appropriate background music for each park section should be implemented.  I know they did have background music playing outside the park entrance in what was called Liberty Court as you approached the ticket booths.  That music was a more soothing classical type of music as well as patriotic American tunes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/25/2023 at 8:58 PM, ericthewanderer said:

There are royalty-free music sites out there for amusement parks. I don't think it's too expensive {at least compared to well known songs }and they have lots of style for Great Adv.to choose from:country for Frontier Adventures,mariachi for Plaza De Carnival,and Middle Eastern for Golden Kingdom.

This amazing video shows the different music that was played throughout the various regions within the park. I am not sure why they decided to stop doing this, in my opinion it gives more charm to each part of the park. Rather than just your standard pop radio.

• Like 2