VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Operation Spygirl Stunt Show Proposed for Six Flags Great Adventure?

here is something I trying to figure out for years, was the infamous operation spygirl stunt show was going to open at six flags great adventure?, I mean, the looney tunes shoppe used to sell operation spy girls merchandise despite the show never opened here, so, I guess that operation spy girl was proposed for six flags great adventure if the show in great America did well (it didn't) and after that show flopped, they cancelled the plans for operation spygirls for six flags great adventure as a result, this is my guess, feel free to post more info about this

• harry2004 changed the title to operation spygirl stunt show proposed for six flags great adventure?
  • GAcoaster changed the title to Operation Spygirl Stunt Show Proposed for Six Flags Great Adventure?

so, the reason why I said looney tunes shoppes sold spy girl merchandise is referring to what I find while searching up spy girl:

so, there's are proof that spy girl merchandise were sold in looney tunes shoppe so I guess its was proposed for six flags great adventure (maybe with a updated version that would been a improvement over six flags great america's show), for me, I think if spy girls didn't failed, maybe it would work well in the stunt arena in the movie town area

Edited by harry2004

On 1/16/2024 at 3:28 PM, 29yrswithaGApass said:

I like to consider myself an optimist, and can find some good in almost anything. An exception to this would be Operation Spy Girl at Six Flags Great America. That show was terrible.  I could not wait for it to end.

It was really that bad? 

16 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

It was boring, slow paced, corny, and lacked any real action.  The “stunts” they did do were extremely fake. You have to throw a punch closer than three feet away to make it look even a little real.  

yeah, I agreed with the comment, I wish six flags just sticked with the original plans for a stunt show themed to mission impossible instead of making a stunt show that was boring, slow paced, corny & lacked any real action

Edited by harry2004