VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

GA PTR 9/14

Railer

We just got back from the Park. Webbing is up just about everywhere now, and the Torches are all out along the Main Path. It looks as if the Walkthru behing Seaport will use both, the Double Gate to the Left of the Restroom, and the old path behind the Smoking Section next to Congo. One for the Entrance and one for the Exit. The Outer Mall is all done with Webs and The Fences and Skeleton's above the Ticket Booth's. No sign of anything in the Old Country, I didn't have a chance to make it over there but what I saw was from Nitro's lift, and it doesen't look like anything is going on. No sign of Dead Man's Party Stage yet, so maybe it will be in Stunt Arena. The Dead and Local Mausoleum Stage Set is up, and looks good as always. Skull Mountain was closed when we were at the Park, not sure how long it has been closed. They changed the name of the Freakshow, It's called Scabs The Clown And His Sideshow Freak's. And for Pfizer quest's on Sat. they had a Seson Pass deal, only $55. Now that is a deal for a Pass. And nothing is set up for the Lakeside Cemetary yet. Here's a few pics. and the rest are in my Gallery.

gallery_208_401_141811.jpggallery_208_401_166285.jpggallery_208_401_286336.jpg

That deal for only Pfizer guests kinda annoys me a bit. They should come up with a deal like that for Family fun night where us pass holders get a one night shot at a cheaper deal for a pass next season. It would reward you not only for having a pass, but for coming back for sure next season :)

Great pictures Railer! It is nice to see the terror trail coming along. I always loved riding around back there on the hayride - walking should be pretty cool too!

I am not doubting you, but I am just curious how you found out about the Pfizer season pass deal? I would imagine the discounted season pass rate for them is the same deal as anyone applying the cost of their day ticket to the purchase of a pass.

Since Pfizer employees know they will be coming back to the park every year for free, selling them a pass for $55 makes a lot of sense. If they can get any of them to upgrade and come back more than the one time a year, the park makes money. That's why they give away so many tickets and passes each year. People who don't pay to get in, still spend money on parking, food, games, souvenirs, etc. If they can get the guests through the gate, they can get them to spend their money.

Here's how I knew. It was on the Weekend's Entertainment Program. (sorry for it being a little blurry) And one thing about my pics. did you notice all the Parade Garbage can's are still out. They look very "clutterd' around the Torches. Maybe they will still serve a purpose? Like an Awakening Parade that goes past the Fountain.

gallery_208_401_174004.jpg

Edited by Railer