VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2021 Great ADVENTure Calendar- Day 9 - Remove the Paintball Building

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even care if the path is still blocked like it's been, it would just look so much better without that ugly building. 

I actually loved when Jumpin' Jack Flash was there. It was great having SOMETHING there. Even the original planter with trees from the 80's was better than the Paintball building... 

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

Dream%20Street%20copy.jpg

The idea to block Dream Street was Six Flags' doings.  During their first season of ownership, they installed a landscaping barricade in 1978 long before the Paintball Building in 2004 or Jumpin' Jack Flash in 1999.

so, this must be the six flags back then if im not mistaken, I just wish that the paintball building was built in either the right stuff Side of the boardwalk or in movietown instead while jumpin jack flash would have been built in movietown instead (maybe in the backlot commissary seating area where evolution was meant to be built in), I mean, jumpin jack flash is the name of the whoopi goldberg's 1986 movie so maybe it would have made sense

Edited by harry2004

• 3 weeks later...