VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2021 Great ADVENTure Calendar- Day 16 - Add Theme Elements to Skull Mountain

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to new theme elements, I'd like to see all of the theming and props that are no longer lit up, being visible again like the Tiki masks and the 2nd pumpkin in the middle of the ride.

11 hours ago, Yoshi said:

In addition to new theme elements, I'd like to see all of the theming and props that are no longer lit up, being visible again like the Tiki masks and the 2nd pumpkin in the middle of the ride.

Yeah I think even some small theming elements lit up would make a big difference. The sound effect as the ride drops also hasn't been playing recently

On 12/26/2021 at 8:33 PM, ericthewanderer said:

If Skull Mt. gets its themeing/props back, I would like for Great Adv. to MAINTAIN them! In general SF as a whole seems to let the themeing fall apart after a few years-I would at least like to see Skull Mt.'s waterfall run on a regular basis from now on,and then work on the inside props & music.

That has been a problem with SF for decades, especially GADV. I noticed other SF parks tend to perform better upkeep on theming than GADV does.