VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 7 - Rebuild Log Flume's Waterwheel

• 2 weeks later...

Additional side wish: Offer water jets/ Spray features to guarantee you will get off soaked.

I agree, most of the time when you go on you don't even get wet. Although don't they have something at the end that people can press so that something dumps on you? I know you have to pay, i think, but it is still something.

Ugh, no thanks. The only reason I don't ride Log Flume much is because of the water sprayers they already have and the fact that I'm typically carrying a camera. I always thought of log flumes as rides where you get kind of wet but not totally soaked while rapids and splash boats are the ones designed to get you soaked. Now, if they want to add some waterfalls and such to Congo Rapids, by all means do it!

Edited by cygnus12

Ugh, no thanks. The only reason I don't ride Log Flume much is because of the water sprayers they already have and the fact that I'm typically carrying a camera. I always thought of log flumes as rides where you get kind of wet but not totally soaked while rapids and splash boats are the ones designed to get you soaked. Now, if they want to add some waterfalls and such to Congo Rapids, by all means do it!

I agree, I rarely ride Congo Rapids because I don't want to walk around the park soaked and like the Log Flume where you can get cooled off but not soaked. I don't like the sprayers at the end of the ride and thankfully I avoid them most of the time especially by riding the Log Flume at night when there aren't as many people around plus the line is much shorter.

I agree, I rarely ride Congo Rapids because I don't want to walk around the park soaked and like the Log Flume where you can get cooled off but not soaked. I don't like the sprayers at the end of the ride and thankfully I avoid them most of the time especially by riding the Log Flume at night when there aren't as many people around plus the line is much shorter.

Although I wouldn't want to get soaked on the log flume, if it is really hot, I would want to get wet, and sometimes I don't even get wet all all on the log flume. Although I can actually say that about congo rapids too.

Yeah I think the log flume is fine as it is but Congo Rapids could use some more water effects to get people wet. The only thing that ever got me wet on that was the sprayer at the end, but other rapids rides like Thunder Canyon at Dorney have gotten me completely soaked.

Anyway, especially since the Conestoga Wagon and the teepee are gone now it would be nice to see the water wheel given the care it needs and deserves.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...