VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 3- Remove the Paintball Building

To get around the building I usually walk through the arcade (and once in a while stop to play a couple of arcade games). The view would be better to see the path open with the building removed.

• 4 weeks later...

Even if they removed the building I would still go to the arcade a few times a season when I am at the park. The arcades near me don't exist anymore unless you count a family fun center 15 minutes away that has a bad selection of games (and nothing since the early 2000's) and a small mall arcade about 25 minutes away so the park is a rare chance for me to try some of the newer arcade games.

Edited by Yoshi

Even if they removed the building I would still go to the arcade a few times a season when I am at the park. The arcades near me don't exist anymore unless you count a family fun center 15 minutes away that has a bad selection of games (and nothing since the early 2000's) and a small mall arcade about 25 minutes away so the park is a rare chance for me to try some of the newer arcade games.

I did notice a sign that said "Arcade" in the small shopping complex (between Jannie's and the pizza place next to Regal Movie Complex in Warrington). Did not go in because it was early Sunday Am so I don't know what is in there