VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

ACE's Eastcoaster-- February 2nd, 2008

29yrswithaGApass

According to ACEonline the annual ACE Eastcoaster event will occur on February 2, 2008 and will be held at the Northampton Memorial Community Center (Northampton, PA). In addition, typically Dorney Park also schedules a construction site walk-thru when they are putting in a coaster like next years Voodoo. Confirmed dates and times for this are still pending.

Will anyone be attending?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^FNVSDMBKRFMJAERDKFDNSDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was YOU I lost the bid to! AH HARRY! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

-Dainan "At least I know it went into good hands" Rafferty

^Great. It's really pretty in the snow.

l_da636deaed539ed0fb4f7e2a525c5e65.jpg

This shot I got last December.

TakingOverTown006.jpg

This was Febuary

TakingOverTown050.jpg

Eww

I plan to go this year the day it snows...

-Dainan "I better make sure the trains are running" Rafferty

Yea, I'll be attending the convention and I cant wait to go to Dorney! Just like Harry, I would never miss seeing a coaster in the winter! Especially if you're on a behind the scenes construction tour! The convention should be good too! If anybody sees someone in a Thrill-Pics jacket, its me! Fell free to come talk!

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so who here is up for having a GAH table? I know we can't reserve a table in head of time...but at least hold spots. I know, GAcoaster, Up up and Away, 28yrswithaGApass, Stargazer Alchemist, Jackie, my mom and I will definately be there....and I'm sure we will probably all be doing the Dorney tour before, so we'll probably get there early.

-Dainan "I at least think we should" Rafferty