VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Boardwalk retheming

MarioSonic94

If they rethemed the Boardwalk, what you want it to be like? Here are is my idea.

If the park ever puts a Mario Kart sim movie and rethemes the theater, they should retheme the Boardwalk into the "Mushroom Kingdom" (Apologies to people who think I'm going crazy about my idea of bringing Mario into the park).

Heres what they should retheme the rides into.

The Right Stuff theater- Mario Kart: the Ride

Read Harry's simulator theater in 2009 topic for what I want it to be like.

Parachuter's Perch- Peach and Daisy's Parasol Plunge

The ride would recieve a Princess Peach and Princess Daisy theme and retheme and repaint the parachutes into pink and orange parasols.

Superman Ultimate Flight- Rosalina's Galaxy Flight

The ride would recieve a Super Mario Galaxy and Rosalina theme. (Even with any type of retheme, the ride would still suck)

Twister- Bowser's Revenge

Repaint the ride in Bowser's colors and have a castle motiff around it.

Great American Scream Machine- Mario's Mushroom Coaster

Leave the track color the way it is. Repaint the trains all red with mushroom decals on the front of the trains

Also, they should add a breakdance ride called Wario: The Shake Experience. The ride should be themed after the recent Wario game for the Wii

Also, for Fright Fest, the area should be renamed and rethemed into Bowser's Kingdom. Give the ride's scary names and retheme the rides.

So what do you think of my ideas? Please reply

Edited by MarioSonic94

There aren't many images with just these, but this one tells a bit of a story.

VixArt_Games_Mario_MarioKartDoubleDashCharacters.jpg

Mario- Red shirt with Red M hat and suspenders.

Peach and Daisy are essentially the women of the picture and are located behind Mario.

Bowser's the dinosaur-ish thing on the top left.

Wario is the one in the yellow shirt and purple suspenders.

Below is Rosalina.

super-mario-galaxy-images-20071012105952382-000.jpg

The first picture is just a basic drawing, but it gives an idea of the cast. The ideas are all pretty good, and Superman is a good ride in my opinion. :Z001_unsure:

Edited by Great Adventurer

If they did retheme the parachute into the parasol idea, this what I think one half of the sign would look like

Daisymp3_2.jpg

(Except they would change it to look like Daisy's current design)

I also have a new aspect for my Mario Kart sim idea. They should rebuild the extended queue and have some Mario Kart memoriblia like the following.

MKWiiBabyDaisyStatue.PNG

the Baby Weegee (Luigi) and Baby Daisy statues from Daisy Circuit (Mario Kart Wii)

Mk64yoshivalley3.jpg

and the Giant Egg of Doom from Yoshi Valley (Mario Kart 64)

The extended queue should go through a small buidling (like the Jet Engine Bunker from the Right Stuff queue) called the Mario Kart Hall of Fame. Inside, there would be bios of all the racers.

Edited by MarioSonic94

I think you guy's really have something here. This is a fantastic idea!!! I don't think Nintendo's Character's are licensed for a Theme Park anywhere yet (that I know of) A re-themeing of a Games area to a Videogame themed area is perfect. Especially with all the Mini-Games out there that are basically the Boardwalk in a Videogame.

• 2 weeks later...

I have two new aspects for the area

1. Get a new swings ride and name it "Waluigi's Liar Swings"

2. Bring back the Looping Starship and retheme it to look like the pirate ships/ airships from Super Mario Galaxy.

3. During the "Bowser's Kingdom" Fright Fest configuration, they should play Bower themes from all the Mario games. They should also play this song in the area when the park goes from thrills by day, into chills by night. A remix of course.

Edited by MarioSonic94

• 5 months later...

I have yet another idea for this area, and this one will also make RobertDavid smile (again!)

Since Claypso rides look like the type of rides that would sometimes have flower motiffs on them, they should open one that is themed to Princess Daisy (the tomboyish character of the Mario games)The ride would be themed appropriately to her becuase she also has a flower motiff. The ride would also have a center figure of the self explained character.