VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

AmusementPics.com News + Notes-- October 24, 26th

GAcoaster

Click here for the full News + Notes page!

The spider's new perch:

P1200422.jpg

The Flume's reservoir is being drained for winter:

P1200488.jpg

With the bigger crowds, additional lights were on around the park:

P1200496.jpg

Dead Man's Party from above:

P1200512.jpg

After Granny's lights were off for most of the summer, they're suddenly back on:

P1200519.jpg

It looks great. I can't wait for my last visit this coming weekend, but can anyone believe that it's really the close of the operating season already? Honestly that seriously flew by quicker than any of us would have liked I'm sure.

Just out of curiosity while you guys were there, did Medusa seem to have any extra ridership based on the news about it's revamp. I only ask because even with a crowded park for my last trip, it was pretty dead by back Medusa so.

Maybe it just happened to have a long line at that time? I was at Medusa around 8:30 and it was a station wait but lines were very strange that night. The lot wasn't that crowded at all and Nitro had a 40 minute wait about an hour before closing when Batman was 2 - 3 train wait (the line for Nitro got down to under 15 minutes a little later but it still was weird).