• Coronado Resort
    • Port Orleans French
    • Port Orleans Riverside
    • Pop Century
    • All Star Movies
    • All Star Music
    • All Star Sports
    • Fort wilderness Resort & Campground

I have only stayed at All Star Sports, Music and Coronado Springs neither of which I really liked too much and haven't stayed on property since 2000 since you can get a much larger room for the same price.

I voted for the Contemporary since it has always been my favorite resort. It looks so cool and it is neat how the monorail runs through the building and the few times I have been there (mostly to go to a restaurant) and explored the hotel, it was always fun. I'd really like to say there one day.

I voted for Pop Century since it is a neat decent place and the only WDW resort I stay at anymore. I would have voted for the Contemporary except they have raised their prices so much I have not been able to stay there since the mid 90s. But I kept getting my free soda refills there until this year with those Contemporary Resort mugs that the old Food and Fun Center used to sell. Anymore I only go once a year MK during their Halloween Party anymore and I have not even been in the other 3 parks since 2000.

Edited by The Master

It is hard to go wrong with any Disney Resort Hotel. The only one I haven't stayed at is Fort Wilderness and the one I selected above was the Boardwalk- location, location, location!

^I agree Warner, the Grand Floridian is really nice if you can get past the sticker shock of a room. It is also a little stuffier than the others.

I stayed at Wilderness Lodge years ago and it was cool, so was Coronado Springs. Port Orleans Riverside (Dixie Landing when I stayed there) sucked, it was a long walk to anyplace of that resort.

Edited by The Master