VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2009 Great Adventure Job Fair

29yrswithaGApass

Great Adventure hosted its 2009 Job Fair today for the more than 4000 open positions at the park! Click on the image below to see a news clip from the event.

Take a close look at the Games photos on the wall at about the 1:00 minute mark-- straight from the GAH Fortune Festival Spotlight! It is great to see that the park was able to use the photos! Cool! :)

gallery_2_43_48675.jpg

I just applied online for Rides and it was actually was kind of tricky,made me think,hopefully me and my friend get an interview but if not it's alright,the jobs probably going to someone who needs the job more than I do.

Ride-ops is a great department, but ANY department can be one of the best and most fun experiences.

This job fair was busy but not as busy as the first one at the begining of the month. The first one you could not move inside of, the ones who were working had a really hard time keeping it clean. Also staffing is way up this year which is a good thing.

I really wish I could go back to work at the park part time. I really love being there and working with the guests. I already have a full time job and a part time job that pay well, and that I enjoy, so i can't afford to give them up tot work at the park again.

Recently, I've had a few dreams (Nightmares?) about working part time at the park.

I think I'm too old to be a Ride Op again.

Edited by CablesEric