VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2008 Season Pass Offer Thru Jan 6th

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I happened to get lucky this year with my passes. I was browsing the website at work and stumbled upon their 25% off passes sale, which allowed me to get my passes for around 59.99 plus tax. For me that was amazing as I am the type to normally miss even the 79.99 rate and would have ended up paying around 100 or so as it got closer to the season. So I have mine ordered already and am raring to go. I can't wait for the 2008 season already.

Honestly, it really was too good to turn down. I mean in my mind I feel like ok well even if something happens to me which severely hampers me getting to the park I'm no worse off than somebody who paid full price for a single day. And with a full season ahead I am sure I will far surpass that one. I wish I was a member on this board back then because I would have loved to be able to let other people know about it since it was for such a limited time.

Even I'll admit that I think the prices we find them at are too cheap. And you are right at GA they have always been that way. When I began getting mine on a yearly basis the only reason I did was because of the price. If I visit around my average of lets say even 8 times this season and include my season pass parking permit I will have spent a whopping 13 dollars a day on admission. That is pretty incredible when you think about those people who pay full price or even use those coke offers and such to get in for just one day. Plus with a season pass there is really no need to a flash pass since you can always go back another time. The price breaks can be unreal so I have to agree with you guys.

It's very cheap! I've got mine already, for the Park and safari. Anyone know if I can give an additional fee to add Hurricane Harbor to my pass? Either way, what a steal. Plus, it works at other parks in the Six Flags chain, not just GA, stretching so far as to allow us into SFMM with our Great Adventure pass! A meager price indeed.

I have never actually been to Hurricane Harbor, but I would imagine you might be able to maybe call them up or something to modify your order. Since your pass hasn't been activated yet by going to a park you might be able to do it. I suppose it would be worth a shot to at least give them a call and ask. I have used their phone customer service a few times and had relatively easy and good results.