VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

New Glow In The Park Parade Float

GAcoaster

So, we finally have some details of the new Glow in the Park Parade float coming for the Memorial Day parade kickoff:

The Glow In The Park parade will debut a new elaborate float showcasing Kingda Ka, Big Wheel and Mr. Six

:D :D :D Woohoo! :D :D :D This is really cool! :D :D :D The GITP Parade just got even better for me!!! :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...
^ That is so cool. Why is this parade thought out 1000x better than every other aspect of SF's operations? Does it have to do with Gary Goddard, or do they just devote more time and energy to it than to anything else?

Hey, bud, tone down the positivity! I can only take so much of the rainbows and puppy dogs!

^ You have to admit it's true. From day 1 there were barely any hiccups, from the ropes being placed to the lights going off to the parade itself, and that can't be said for any other aspect of the park's operations that I can think of. I'm glad it's so well executed; I'm just curious as to why it ended up that way.

Edited by pashacar