VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags Funatics Rewards

rcji

More visits. More rewards. Want cool stuff? Then buy a Season Pass and become a

Six Flags Funatic. You’ll get Funatics Rewards sent straight to your inbox after every qualifying visit to the park from mid-May through Labor Day.

* Earn a Skip the Line Pass

* Get a parking upgrade

* Enjoy free refreshments

* Save 15% on your 2010 Season Pass

* Earn a Bring a Friend Free ticket

funhoo.jpg

This is the link for the program. I got this email this morning in my inbox.

I was thinking people like you guys who live close will get A LOT of rewards. I wish they told you though how many visit = the reward. If anybody gets a reward a knows how many times they went to get it please post it.

I am just happy that they are actually following up with it this year. E-Mail's from Team Six last year were few and far between. I will "cash in" this Season. I have my Pass, my Wife's, and my Daughter's. I can't wait to have three Exit Passes to use in one Day!!! Well two actually, my Wife loves Coaster's too, and I doubt I will be able to use her Pass. But my Daughter doesen't really go on any "big" Rides yet, and I'm not going to waste an Exit Pass on Bouncin' With Wags. :D

Here are some of the details of the new program:

PROGRAM REWARDS CHART

First Visit

Reward: One free Skip the Line Pass. Good for two (2) riders on the ride of Pass holder's choice for one ride. This is NOT a Flash Pass. All existing rider policies and restrictions apply. No choice of seats may be offered. Six Flags reserves the right to restrict the usage of this pass due to inclement weather, mechanical difficulties, or capacity concerns at any time. Valid on redemption date only.

Pick up your Skip the Line Pass at the following park location only:

Six Flags Great Adventure: Looney Tunes Shoppe

Expiration Date: Must be redeemed within 30 days of Rewards Notification.

Second Visit

Description: One day free parking upgrade, from Standard/Season parking to Premium parking (for both pre-paid Season parking and One Day pre-paid regular parking). Parking subject to availability. Available on a first come first serve basis. Limits apply.

Expiration Date: Must be redeemed within 30 days of Rewards Notification.

Third Visit

Description: Two Options: (i) One day of free fountain soda refills for your 2009 Sport Bottle (Member must have already purchased a Sport Bottle for the 2009 Season to redeem offer); OR (ii) Two (2) free regular fountain sodas (Two (2) free fountain sodas must be redeemed at same time at same merchant). Redeemable only at restaurants where 2009 Sport Bottles & Fountain Drinks are sold. Not valid at carts or stands where beverages are sold. Available only at the following park locations:

Six Flags Great Adventure:

Backstage Diner, Best of the West, Boardwalk Crepes, Boardwalk Shake & Fries, Carnegie Deli, Catering, Character Café, Coldstone (I, II & III), Cyber Café, Granny's Chicken, Johnny Rockets, Johnny Rockets Riverbank, Johnny Rockets Shake & Fries, La Cocina, Nathan's, Out Post Grill, Papa John's (HBO, Liberty, Wildside, Kukookachoo's & Riverbank), Stories Watering Hole, Sweet Cakes, Yummy Yummy Café, Ben & Jerry's Sugar Shack, Crown (Boardwalk, Seaport Eats, Ted's Cheese Steaks & Sharkey's Snacks), Mama Flora's GA Sausage, Panda Express, Reuben's Camp Kitchen, Sabrett (Conestoga, Fast Track, Nitro Café, & Rip's Trunk of Treats), Aquatopia Café, WP Shake & Fries

Expiration: Must be redeemed within 30 days of Rewards Notification.

Fourth Visit

Description: 15% off Your 2010 Season Pass. Offer only valid for online Season Pass renewal purchases at sixflags.com.

Expiration: Must be redeemed between September 15, 2009 and November 1, 2009 for Six Flags Great Adventure.

Fifth Visit

Description: Bring a Friend Free ticket. Black out dates apply as follows:

Six Flags Great Adventure: 6/20/09 & 9/12/09

Present Reward voucher along with a valid 2009 Season Pass at the Main Gate turnstile to receive free admission for one friend. Season Pass holder must be present. Limit one redemption per Season Pass holder. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Children age 2 and under are admitted free. Operating schedule, times, performances, and offer are subject to change without notice. Redeemable at Main Gate ticketing agent only. Not valid on sixflags.com.

Expiration: Must be redeemed by October 12, 2009.

Thanks for finding this!! That's nice you get the exit pass on the first visit! I definitely want to try to get to that 4th visit for the discount on next years season pass but I think the one dale sale they had the last two years was still cheaper. I might still do it.

What will you get at say, about... The 20th. visit? I think my count last year was about 28 Park visit's. And that is not even counting the day's I went twice with a Hand Stamp, and I did that about four of five times. I love living close to the Park, and with my move I just did last week, I took about 2mi. of my park run!!!

• 1 month later...

I recieved the E-Mail for 15% off a 2010 Season pass. They will send you another E-Mail in September with the actual Coupon for it, since passes don't go on sale until then.

Edited by Railer

The only issues I have with the program is, My Daughter has not recieved ANY Rewards. I filled out her app. for Funatics and it says She is too young to recieve E-Mail's. Then She shouldn't have to pay full price for a Pass if you ask me. And My Wife missed the first Reward (Skip The Line Pass) She never recieved it. That is the one we want the most!!!