VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Balin's Jungle Land Rides Coming Back

GAcoaster

So, today in Balin's a sign was posted saying that three rides were coming back. I believe it will be the Raja's Rickshaws, Monkey Around and the Royal Elephants all making their return. :)

This is proof of what I've been saying, there's no reason why any of the rides closed or removed can't come back at any point.

Jackie and I were walking and she noticed it and said "No way!" We imediately took the photo on Jackie's phone and sent it out in excitement :lol: . I do wonder why they were removed after the parks opening...but what ever, they're coming back, so that's all that matters =)

-Dainan "No Bugga Boo though" Rafferty

So, today in Balin's a sign was posted saying that three rides were coming back. I believe it will be the Raja's Rickshaws, Monkey Around and the Royal Elephants all making their return. :)

This is proof of what I've been saying, there's no reason why any of the rides closed or removed can't come back at any point.

Yep but it is rare that they do come back and the longer they are SBNO or removed the less likely they will come back. Also they are small kiddie rides that are probably alot cheaper to fix than a full size ride.

Edited by The Master

• 1 month later...