VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags Great Adventure Celebrates the Fouth of July with a Bang

29yrswithaGApass

Great Adventure has a bunch of activites planned for the July 4th weekend! Check out the news release below for information about the official premier of 'Saturday Night Lights' fireworks (probably THE best action packed fireworks show), a concert at the Northern Star Arena by LeAnn Rimes, and the always terrific 'Glow in the Park Parade'!

What better way to kick-off the summer than at the Park on its 35th Anniversary!

gallery_2_176_654763.jpg

gallery_2_176_616120.jpg

If you haven't seen the Saturday Night Lights fireworks show yet, do yourself a favor and check it out! The show is AMAZING!

It was evident this past Saturday watching the guests' reactions as they left the Great Lake Grandstands that Great Adventure has a runaway hit with this show!

Unfourtunetly, I had to miss the Park this past Weekend. Between a B-Day Party for one of my Daughters Friend's and ALOT of yard work to do (I have an Acre and 1/2) I had to miss the Fireworks. Were their any diffrences from the first "Technical Walk-Thru?

Well that is good. The Smoke and Fog the last time really "drowned out" alot of the show. I take it the Song list was pretty much the same, with Bon Jovi and Springsteen being the only diffrent songs from the original Rock Loves Performances. The early forecast's for the Weather are looking good for this coming Sat. I can't wait!!!

Fourth of July was good. I got there early for Rise and Scream. By 12:00 the park was really crowded. I saw LeAnn Rimes, who put on a very good show. I also saw the fireworks, which were some of the best I have ever seen. It may have been crowded, but I had a good time. Leaving the parking lot was really bad. You can expect that.