VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2010 Speculation

southview2

If they would hold off whatever they have got planned an extra year,this way they could save more money, I would love to see them just expand across the lake. Add a coaster, a few flats, show of some sort, and even a Thomas town would be ok.

Edited by southview2

I really would like to see a bowl slide installed at HH, they are really fun slides. Since the bowl at Hershey always has a long ling, HH would probably need double bowl slides.

I wasn't really saying I think there will be, I was saying that if they expanded across the lake, in order for there to be more than just a coaster they could add a Thomas town, show, and some flats, restaurant, etc. Oh, and don't forget the 500 foot giga coaster. As if. would be SWEEt though.

I don't know, maybe tango or Houdini might actually get removed but other than that I don't think so. And we already know one, the carousel will be getting some more TLC.

There is also the Autobahn and Musik Express besides a few kiddie rides. Hopefully they will replace that awlful FMTTM with something good that is not a lame movie trailer like FMTTM was.

Edited by The Master

^With the combinatio nof speculation to bring a Scooby Doo ride to the park and Cedar Fair doing out with the old Paramount and Hanna Barbera characters, it could be possible for Six FLags to buy a Scooby Doo ride form Cedar Fair if they're going to remove them, thus adding a new attraction, CHEAP!!! All I know is that I want to see a Dark Ride in 2010

• 1 month later...