VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 17- Re-Open Dream Street

Our wish for the 17th day:

DSDay17.gif

Remove or move the paintball building to open Dream Street back up.

Having the path blocked like it is causes congestion and confusion, and while it funnels people into the Boardwalk past the games, it isn't necessary anymore since there are plenty of attractions to draw guests that way.

It would make getting from place to place in the park, and especially giving directions MUCH EASIER!

agree, when someone asked me for direction when i was working attitudes i have to tell them go around this , take a left here,the a right there...to much when all i could say is, follow the path strait down.

I often had the same problem, Tim. I'd be working the Northern Star Arena and someone would ask how to get to the dolphin show. With BBNP blocking the lakefront path and the paintball building blocking Dream Street, it was nearly impossible to explain!

With all of the open pads where rides once existed, there are PLENTY of places the paintball building could go (not that I've EVER seen any patrons there, mind you...)

^ Harry, Dream Street looks better with a red null.

I walk through the boardwalk to get to Kingda Ka and walk through the red tent to go El Toro. The sheep walk up the boardwalk to get to Superman. There is no need to block the park's MAIN mindway anymore.

Edited by darkridedan

• 2 weeks later...

It really is tedious when trying to get accross the park to have to avoid the paintball building all the time. We usually cut through one of the shops next to it, but being forced to do so makes us want to buy anything even less than we already do. A wide open Dream Street would be wonderful to walk through, and the Glow in the Dark Parade would absolutely benefit from it. Even for Fright Fest it could make for a more interesting Awakening. Have Ghouls coming from all ends of the park stright to the fountain (or Wheel) to open the festivities. Now that would get me in the mood for some frights.